The coolness isnt immediate. However, I realised that you can't feel the coolness of the peppermint properly until you turn the shower off for a little while, which allows the air to work its magic.
- Fresh, cool effect - not too overpowering.
- Clears your sinuses because of the strong scent
- Their minimalist product packaging is great, their slightly-intrusive yet fantastic 'we only want you for your body' slogan - I especially love their notorious rants that complement their products, as well as their contrasting colour palette.
- Probably wouldn't be appropriate for those with sensitive scalps.
- Not the cheapest shampoo option - it was £2.80 for 250ml from ASOS (I only bought it to make up the ££ for my order so I could qualify for free P&P!)
- Wouldn't want it getting in my eyes (even more so than other shampoos) because of how strong it is.
I would recommend this to a friend to try what it is like. But as a long-term, day-to-day product I question how useful this would be. I personally wouldn't buy it again unless it was cheaper.