Features (in order of appearance):
- The garden shed
- Her lovely conservatory (which we often pronounce as 'con-serve-ah-twar', i.e. the misuse of the word 'conservatoire', because we are Welsh/English folk and therefore use french ironically)
- A tree bench (minus the tree)
- Her new front loveseat area
- Some flowers in full bloom
- A pretentious Roman bust (are all busts Roman? are all busts pretentious? My grandmother is neither, btw)
- An rusty old bicycle-turned-flowerpot
- A handcrafted birdfeeder area (that's safe from cats etc, but allows the birds to come and go freely through the mesh)
- A pond that homes dozens of fish (years ago there was a stepping stone going across this pond, much to the delight of my younger self)
Thanks for reading,hope everyone's having a great August so far.
P.S. Why not check out some of my other summertime captures here
Like this post?
(All photos in this post belong to Danielle at Cupofloveliness)